Monday, November 8, 2010

Up-cycled Boys Hats

After seeing this post at I Am Momma-Hear Me Roar, I knew I had to make some.



It's one of those things that make you say "WHY!?! Why did I not think of that sooner?"
So, on the good authority of a roaring momma, I decided to make some.

I found some old shirts that the boys (my nephews) weren't wearing anymore and cut 'em up.
For a full tutorial go to Cheri's blog. She really details everything out so it's super easy to follow.


Here's how they turned out . . .








I changed the ear pieces slightly because they don't wear hats very often so I thought the flaps might bug them. But they love them :D

Now I was TOLD I have to make a pink one for the little bit in our family .



For now though we are going to play outside for a while.



See ya' next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment