Sunday, January 16, 2011

WOW!

Ok so it's been quite a while since I've posted anything. OOPS : )

Anyways, I have some very exciting news!! On January 1st, I officially opened my business "Sweet Retreats"!!!!!!!!! So happy : D    I have been making cakes, cupcakes, and cookies for sometime now but I hadn't had my business up & running because of one thing or another. But all that changed this year. And, even more news is that I have my first order by referral! This will be the first time I have made a cake & cupcakes for some one that I don't personally know. YAY!!!!

This last week at church my pastor prayed over me and one thing he said was that this would be my year. Not even a month into 'my' year and I've hit a milestone! (I know it may seem small to alot of people but I don't care cause it's big to me) Everyone has to start somewhere and this is my starting point!

So, I will have pics of my cake and cupcakes up hopefully Tomorrow. :)
But for now I've got to go get baking cause I have to deliver them in the morning at 10:30 and I have nothing done yet!

Thanks for reading! Jess

1 comment:

  1. Oh how awesome, friend! I can't wait to see pictures (:

    ReplyDelete