Saturday, December 18, 2010

ACTIONS!!!

Ok so I guess I'm very behind the times or something. I've been using Photoshop for a while (well, actually I have Photoshop Elements) but I keep finding new and fun things to do with it.

My latest discovery . . . . . . . Actions!
They make life so much easier! Just one click and you've added some great layers to your picture. How cool is that!?! Check out what I've been doing for the last two hours!

*No it did not take two hours to edit this photo, but I was adding the actions to PSE and generally playing around with different effects and pictures and there may have been some facebooking in there somewhere :)

Original Photo -


Edit #1 - 



Edit #2 - 


Both edits were done using free actions from Isabelle Lafrance Photography and Pure Photoshop Actions


I know they aren't the best editing jobs ever but I think they look pretty cool. :D

See ya'll
Jess

5 comments:

  1. Great edits Jess! #1 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use PSE, mine is 7 .. you can do so much with it, and I'm still learning, too! I'd still like to add, and try, different actions, though ... thanks for sharing where you got yours! Your edits are both very nice! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love actions? Love what you did with the pics!

    ReplyDelete