Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Apologies! :(

Sorry I haven't posted ANYTHING lately. It's been kinda crazy around here. Last week my sis-in-law and niece were on our 4 wheeler and accidently  flipped it on it's side. Thankfully both of them were ok but we did have to spend almost the entire day in the ER to find that out. Anglea, my sis-in-law, got some road rash on her arm, shoulder & head. My poor niece, Trista, had road rash on her side, her elbow and a little bit on her face :(.






Then the very next day my nephew Corbin was playing outside on his scooter and fell off. I thought it was just another scrape that he gets because he's a boy. Well, come to find out he fractured he radius! So because this happened on a Friday, he had to go thru the whole weekend in a sling. He wasn't happy cause he couldn't really do anything. But on Monday he finally got his cast.



So needless to say, it's been kinda crazy around here! lol

So back to the good stuff - I got to finally make some decorated cookies for a Ladies Christmas Party at church last night! Soooo excited about how they came out!


Yes I watch TV while I decorate lol


Badly lit phone pictures sorry :(





And . . . . coming up this weekend I'm making a birthday cake for a friend so I should have pics coming soon :) I LOVE that I get to make cookies and cakes all the time and get paid for it! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment